READ THOROUGHLY BEFORE MAKING YOUR EDIBLES
These instructions are tailored for use with cannabis oil purchased separately from a licensed source.
The amount of cannabis oil used in the recipe below may differ from the dosage instructions provided with the cannabis oil you purchased from your licensed source.
The dosage amount below is a recommended amount only and is not intended to take precedence over the dosage instructions contained in the cannabis oil that you purchased from a licensed source.
Make sure you know the concentration of the cannabis oil that you have purchased before starting the recipe to ensure it is suitable.
When selecting an oil from a licensed source remember, firmer gummies are obtained from strengths around 25-30 mg/ml.
The effects of cannabis oil vary dramatically from person to person due to many factors, including but not limited to body weight, the dosage amount, and the type of cannabis oil used. It can take two hours or more to feel the full effect of your edible and impairment can last for more than 24 hours after cannabis use.
Health Canada provides the following guidelines:
- Start with small amounts.
- Use cannabis in a safe and familiar environment and with people you trust.
- Avoid frequent use.
- Start with a low dose, and avoid combining cannabis with alcohol or other substances as it increases impairment.
Gummy Candy Recipe
Required Items: Cannabis Oil (purchased separately from a licensed source), small saucepan, tablespoon, wooden spoon, storage container.
Provided Items: Instructions, dropper, mold, finishing sugar package, ingredients package.
Caution: The natural colors present in the product may cause stains.
Match your Dose Per Edible with the mg CBD in your oil to find the Recipe Quantity to add to your recipe.
Assemble all ingredients and required items before starting.
- Review the instructions provided with the cannabis oil you purchased from a licensed source in order to determine the volume of cannabis oil you will be adding to your recipe, or use the dosing table at right.
- Take the large package of ingredients and empty it into a small saucepan.
- Add three full tablespoons of water (45ml).
- Stir thoroughly with a wooden spoon. Turn heat to medium-low and bring the mixture to a steady, gentle boil.
- Let the mixture simmer undisturbed for exactly 4 minutes.
- After 4 minutes, remove the mixture from the heat, wait 30 seconds, and then add the pre-determined volume of cannabis oil. Stir the mixture thoroughly.
- Use the dropper to transfer the liquid mixture into the mold. Fill each mold 3/4 of the way, then go back and top them up.
- Leave the mold on the counter for 12 hours, then turn them out onto a clean surface and let them sit for another 12-24 hours. To complete, roll each gummy in the finishing sugar.
- Place your gummies in a storage container. Label your container with the date and dose information. Gummies stored in the fridge will last for several weeks and gummies stored in the freezer will last for several months. Cannabinoids are light sensitive; store cannabis edibles in a cool, dark place.
Paracanna assumes that you have purchased cannabis oil legally from a Licensed Producer (as that term is defined by the Cannabis Act S.C. 2018, c.16). Paracanna also assumes that you will be following the dosing instructions that accompany the cannabis oil you purchased separately from a Licensed source. Paracanna does not promote, condone, or advocate illicit drug use. Paracanna is in no way responsible for the effects of any third-party cannabis or cannabis products that you may add to the ingredients of this kit.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
PARACANNA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO ANY CLAIMS ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF ZEN ZINGERS COMBINED WITH THE CANNABIS YOU PURCHASED SEPARATELY FROM A LICENSED PRODUCER, REGARDLESS OF ANY NOTICE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
ZEN ZINGERS ARE FURNISHED AS IS, WHERE IS, AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.